· Sexual harassment doesn’t have to be perpetrated by your boss to be against the law. It could be a peer in your company, or even a subordinate.
· Men are protected by sexual harassment laws too. If you feel like you are being harassed by anyone, no matter your gender or theirs, the law protects you.
· You could be sexually harassed by clients or visitors in your workplace. Your employer has a duty to make sure you have a safe place to work, even if your harasser doesn’t work for them.
· Not all sexual harassment is physical. If you are subjected to severe and pervasive comments of a sexual nature, you are dealing with sexual harassment.
· Sexual harassment has many forms. It could be unwanted sexual solicitation, or it could be disparaging comments about your appearance or behavior based on your gender.
We are here for you, contact us for a free, confidential, 30-minute consultation with an employment lawyer today.